 Castle / 15300
Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 05:55:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen writes:
Ikros: Chaos Skies

Finally!  Now there is competition for that Ikros site I've seen so much
about.  Seems like nobody else could bring down the epic until now.  This
seems very promising.  And you even have better movie teasers than that
Ikros site does.  It's about time somebody gave that Sava a run for his
money.  You got my vote!

e.

Well, I sure hope my new website will be a competitor to the Kingdom of Ikros.
I can only hope it'll be half as popular.  I'm glad you liked my teaser so
much, it took me a while to make it, especially with so few new pictures to
work with.  I'll have to agree with you, it's about time someone gave Sava a
run for his money, there are too few finished epics out there.

And thanks for the feedback!

--Anthony
Visit the original Kingdom of Ikros
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros