 Castle / 15374
Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 05:18:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
In lugnet.announce, Anthony Sava writes:
I am pleased to announce the release of a brand new website.

For those of you who are fans of The Chronicles of Ikros, this website will
contain the sequel to that story.

I've started reading the story but have yet to finish - it's a good one though!
Lot's smiles :)

Great to hear!  I always appreciate the effort to attempt to read my story,
even if people never finish it.  I'm glad you're liking it thus far.

And for those of you who enjoyed viewing my previous two introduction movies,
the new website contains a brand new introduction movie for your viewing
pleasure.

Yikes! Good stuff! Looks like a real trailer done with a big budget!

Thanks much!  I worked pretty hard on it, I just regret I didn't have new
pictures to work with.  Maybe someday I'll make a 'comic' style story with
flash animation and progression.  Heck, maybe I'll even go into stop motion...
well, ok, maybe not. ;)

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu