 Castle / 15302
Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 06:11:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
Possible adult content?  Whaaa? What has happened to the beautiful, simple life
that was under the original Chronicles of Ikros?  I have lost my innocence.

I'm afraid I felt compelled to put the warning on my story.  If you'll go back
to the original site, you'll see it's there now too.  I feel that if I want my
story to be socially accepted, especially by non fan created websites, it would
be to my benefit to have that warning on the stories.  Frankly, I do have adult
content in my stories.  There are a few utterances of expletives and graphic
violence.  I really don't want to have my work black balled because I didn't
warn people ahead of time.

I've got my little guess as to what is happening (which, as I'm sure we all
know, I love to do with Anthony's teaser-pics): The 'Juvenile' Dragon is, in
fact:  Tel'Brian Zarhl!!  The illegitimate son of the other famous Zarhl, his
mommy Tel'Karak.  Well, Tel'Brian is just beginning a reign of terror that
makes his mom's seem like Dragon Apple Pie!!  He's learned from all her
mistakes and is ready to dish out the punishment!!

BUT WAIT!!  Over here we have Jameseathan, the adopted Griffon Son of
Formeathan - complete with his adopted father's overly developed sense of
righteousness and chivalry!  But Jameseathan doesn't even know what is
happening with Tel'Brian - he's at home playing with LEGO bricks!  Only
Garadaine, the son of the hero Garalt and Alyia, can go set Jameseathan on the
path of righteousness.

That is some imagination you got there Lenny ;)  It's a good thing I already
have that part of my story written.

Either that, or I'm WWAAAAYYYYY too excited about this.
*eagerly looking forward*
-Lenny

I'm glad you are!  I hope I don't disappoint.

And thanks for the feedback!

--Anthony
Visit the original Kingdom of Ikros
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros