 Castle / 15304
Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 07:45:59 GMT

Well, I sure hope my new website will be a competitor to the Kingdom of Ikros.
I can only hope it'll be half as popular.  I'm glad you liked my teaser so
much, it took me a while to make it, especially with so few new pictures to
work with.  I'll have to agree with you, it's about time someone gave Sava a
run for his money, there are too few finished epics out there.

And thanks for the feedback!

--Anthony
Visit the original Kingdom of Ikros
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros
Visit the Chaos Skies website
http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/chaos.html

People sure don't sense a sense of humor when they read it, do they?  I just
wanted to say that I finished reading the whole story the other day and that
really is something to be proud of.  I look forward to the sequel.  Rock on
wif ya bad self!

e.