 Castle / 15288
Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:00:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen writes:
Ikros: Chaos Skies

Finally!  Now there is competition for that Ikros site I've seen so much
about.  Seems like nobody else could bring down the epic until now.  This
seems very promising.  And you even have better movie teasers than that
Ikros site does.  It's about time somebody gave that Sava a run for his
money.  You got my vote!

e.

What do you mean? who is giving Sava a run for his money?
And I agree, the Ikros Epic seems to be invincible.
Who has got your vote?

Thanks
Alex