 General / 40006
Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:19:24 GMT

Possible adult content?  Whaaa? What has happened to the beautiful, simple life
that was under the original Chronicles of Ikros?  I have lost my innocence.

I've got my little guess as to what is happening (which, as I'm sure we all
know, I love to do with Anthony's teaser-pics): The 'Juvenile' Dragon is, in
fact:  Tel'Brian Zarhl!!  The illegitimate son of the other famous Zarhl, his
mommy Tel'Karak.  Well, Tel'Brian is just beginning a reign of terror that
makes his mom's seem like Dragon Apple Pie!!  He's learned from all her
mistakes and is ready to dish out the punishment!!

BUT WAIT!!  Over here we have Jameseathan, the adopted Griffon Son of
Formeathan - complete with his adopted father's overly developed sense of
righteousness and chivalry!  But Jameseathan doesn't even know what is
happening with Tel'Brian - he's at home playing with LEGO bricks!  Only
Garadaine, the son of the hero Garalt and Alyia, can go set Jameseathan on the
path of righteousness.

Either that, or I'm WWAAAAYYYYY too excited about this.
*eagerly looking forward*
-Lenny

In lugnet.announce, Anthony Sava writes:
I am pleased to announce the release of a brand new website.

For those of you who are fans of The Chronicles of Ikros, this website will
contain the sequel to that story.

And for those of you who enjoyed viewing my previous two introduction movies,
the new website contains a brand new introduction movie for your viewing
pleasure.

The website contains four pages of biographies for the upcoming story, as well
as links to pictures of my Griffon and Juvenile Dragon MOCs.

So feel free to enter:

Ikros: Chaos Skies

And PLMKWYT!

http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/chaos.html

--Anthony

Visit the original Kingdom of Ikros
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

(For those of you who are interested, I was going for a look with this new
website as if the old website had been singed and burned.)