 General / 39548
Re: National Hockey League
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:26:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Marlon Wuytenburg writes:
Whoo hoo!  Maybe my dream for a Tie Domi Maple Leaf figure will come true!!!

Marlon

Wow!  You are right, we could then put it in the oven and pretend it's the
real Tie Domi melting, screaming in pain and agony...  >:-)

Go Habs Go!  I dream of a Canadiens Minifig.  And then, I'd make them 24
little  Stanley cups and a parade truck so they can show off how great a
team they have always been!

You think they'll make a Stanley Cup at Minifig Scale?

Terry