 General / 39506
Re: National Hockey League and Lego Company announce multi-year global alliance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 04:00:30 GMT

Terry Prosper wrote in message ...
Playing Lego Golf...  Booooring......  :-)  Next thing you know, they'll
make a Figure skating line of product...  argh!

I'll pass on the golf, but figure skating has definite possibilities. Think
of all those female minifigs, and the interesting costumes...

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm