 General / 39497
Re: National Hockey League and Lego Company announce multi-year global alliance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 00:03:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.general, Jude Beaudin writes:

I hope you are wrong since those sets do not appear to have Trade Marked
logos. I am hoping we see a minifig scale line. But if that is it, they
might as well put a hockey stick in a Galidor figure's hand cause I ain't
buyin' them.

Well, if they don't have the presence of mind to make a Wayne Gretzky minifig,
then I will protest.  Much of the NHL's success in the US today is due to this
man's unbelievable career (can you tell I'm a huge Gretzky fan?;-)

The thought of a Gretzky minifig is suweet (and of the Carlson Bros, too;-)

-John

Well, if that's the case...

I want a Sittler, Salming, MacDonald, Williams, Palmater Leaf line-up!

(and a Keon, and an Orr, and a yada yada yada...)

K, probably spelled some of those names wrong, but hey, that was the last
time I was a hockey fan, yet alone a Leaf fan!

Dave K