 General / 39524
Re: National Hockey League and Lego Company announce multi-year global alliance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:31:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, the 8-wide ambassador spake:
snip<
-John

[1] Of course, I hate the Stars of today because of their exit from MN-- didn't
even cheer for them in the Cup.  Now we here in MN are stuck with an expansion
team that has horrible colors, and doesn't even have a plural name-- I *hate*
that!  Long live old-time hockey!  Eddie Shore! ;-) • In lugnet.general
snip<
Agreed! Hate him??  He *destoyed* my North Stars [1] in their one and only Cup
appearance while in MN! But I do admit that, even today, he is amazing.

-John

[1] Of course, I hate the Stars of today because of their exit from MN-- didn't
even cheer for them in the Cup.  Now we here in MN are stuck with an expansion
team that has horrible colors, and doesn't even have a plural name-- I *hate*
that!  Long live old-time hockey!  Eddie Shore! ;-)

Long Live the Minnesota Fighting Saints! Gordie Gallant! ;)
When I was 10-12 years old my best friend and I loved going to the St Paul
Civic Center and watching the bench-clearing brawls on ice.
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)