 General / 39523
Re: National Hockey League and Lego Company announce multi-year global alliance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:28:08 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

Yawn.  More cross-marketing, little building opportunity.  Nothing I'd buy
for my son or myself.

I may care little about the theme, but they provide more minifigs, at
least heads. For town/train folks, of course the whole minifig could be
used. I'm sure some castle or space fans will figure out ways to use the
minifigs (how about the Gretzky clan in castle world....they use weird
scythe like weapons...)

Frank