 General / 39525
Re: National Hockey League and Lego Company announce multi-year global alliance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 19:07:58 GMT

"Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.general, Terry Prosper writes:

Forget Gretzky!

????

<tearing clothes> BLASPHEMER!! :-)

-John

:-)

Gretzky may be the most prolific player in history, but talent for talent,
he is not the best!  Can't imagine what Lemieux would have done with great
players like Messier, Kurri, Coffey, etc at his side, not being constantly
injusred, having cancer...  Well, you get the idea.

Don't think I love Lemieux, I hated him before last year.  I've always
thought he was selfish and cry-baby.  But you have to be honest, wow, on • the
ice, he is unstoppable!

Terry

:-)

Lemieux is a great player but Gretzky will always be the greatest.  One
thing about
Lemieux, he sure can rack up the points on the power play.  This season as
well as
his career point total.

Ken