 General / 39547
Re: National Hockey League and Lego Company announce multi-year global alliance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:19:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.general, Terry Prosper writes:
(btw, Howe was a good player, but far from being amonst the best of all
time.  His records are only a proof of his love to play, as he did for sooo
many years...)

I agree.  I don't hold Howe in any particularly high regard; but I do consider
Gretzky by far and away to be the greatest player of all time, and since Howe
was *his* hero, I make deference to him on that score alone.

-John

Fair enough.  I'd drink to that!

Terry