 General / 39315
Re: 2nd set of NBA minifigs, plus real life comparisons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 21:32:39 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> writes:
In lugnet.general, Michael Dallaston writes:

Back to these so-called 'figs, has anyone else looked at the legs and
thought they looked suspiciously one-piece?  Scary...

I've played with the legs (someone had them in their posession at
LEGOWORLD), but I can't remember if they were or not.  Not like it matters
though, the legs are made for the basketball game, not for use as regular
poseable figs.

They look like they are spring-loaded - is that true?

--Bill.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")