 General / 39320
Re: 2nd set of NBA minifigs, plus real life comparisons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 23:31:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brendan Powell Smith writes:
I wonder if they changed them to make it easier for them to hold the
LEGO basketball or something.

That's my assumption.  The hands are kind of curved, probably to fit the
round ball.

Also strage that in the photo behind him, Kukoc is wearing a different color
uniform than the LEGO version of him.

If you look at the card it says "Traded to Bucks".  I don't follow the NBA,
but I assume the uniform in the photo on the card is his old team from last
season, and in the off season he was traded and the minifig is wearing the
uniform of the new team.  It does seem odd that they couldn't have gotten
him to put on the new uniform for a staged photo, though.

Wearing my spring-loaded pants,

Are you wearing spring-loaded pants?  Or are you just happy to see me?

Thank you!  I'll be here all week.  Be sure to tip your waitress.

Bruce