 General / 39319
Re: lugnet in Swedish Computer magazine "Mikrodatorn"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 23:25:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erick Jensen writes:
Those quotes are because AFOL are intelligent.  Building all your life HAS
to be benefical to the brain.  Like the studies where they say kids who
listen to Mozart become smarter.  They seriously need to do a study about
Lego and kids' intelligence.

e.

Heh, my definite sentiments on that! You'd think the same
researchers who arrived at their conclusion would commence
a study similar to the aforementioned, using lego instead
of music.

In my opinion, It would be inherantly wise for the public
education system to pursue a more hands on approach to
learning, using lego as a medium, at least for the younger
generation. (Mozart's definitely useful as well.. :)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast