 General / 39303
Re: 2nd set of NBA minifigs, plus real life comparisons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 02:27:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Michael Dallaston writes:
Back to these so-called 'figs, has anyone else looked at the legs and
thought they looked suspiciously one-piece?  Scary...

Michael Dallaston
You know, they do look one piece.  In fact, they kind of remind me more of
Mega Block people then Lego people.  Not to mention the heads look oversized.
Hasta La Vista, Sean