 General / 39321
Re: 2nd set of NBA minifigs, plus real life comparisons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 00:10:57 GMT

The real question lies not in skin tone, but as to how they will represent
some of the more colorful characters in the NBA. Even with Rodman gone, we
still have characters like Allan Iverson (famous for throwing his wife naked
out of the house) and Latrell Sprewell (made famous for trying to strangle
his coach). Will TLC include these guys with all their tatoos and corn rows
(hair braids). They really can't make NBA figures without Iverson, but what
will that do for their image?

Scott
NBA Fan