 General / 39314
Re: ummm, help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 21:25:45 GMT

A couple of suggestions for you:

* Try offering some of your own parts for trade in exchange for these
   wheels.
* Post on lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade

--Bill.

"mat" <Mjjeffer@hotmail.com> writes:
Hi all,

this is going to sound really stupid and self centered, but here goes.

I was wondering if anybody could please please please PLEASE supply me with
4 8448, 8880 or (preferably) 8458 wheels and tyres for free? I post here
because I thought one of you guys (or girls) might be able to help me? (And
postage in australia is considerably lower than overseas)

I am extremely distressed, as I have missed every model that has these
wheels, and my parents won't let me use the S@H service! (Not to mention
that I'm broke, anyway- all the stores I've been to have sold out the silver
champion!)

I unfortunately won't be able to repay you at the moment, but this service
will be remembered until I grow older and move out, and I will pay you back
(I have an extremely good memory, and will store a permanent message on my
computer and e-mail to remind me) in full for the postage and for the wheels!

Please, could someone PLEASE help me? I would really really love some help!

Thanks for listening to me,
Matt

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")