 Local / Australia / 10085
Re: ummm, help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 05:57:58 GMT

Ah, well, Thanx all-

I think I may settle for 4 of either 8448 or 8458 wheels. The main reason I
want them (for those who wish to know) is that, I love making official
models that I don't actually own! I use www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick for my
instructions. I've been making many of the larger models lately, but have
found I have 0, zero big wheels.

Thanks richie, and I hope to hear from you, Kerry, soon.

-Matthew Jeffery, quester for 4 large wheels.