 Local / Australia / 10083
Re: ummm, help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 03:19:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

I was wondering if anybody could please please please PLEASE supply me with
4 8448, 8880 or (preferably) 8458 wheels and tyres for free?

I am a bit confused. As far as I know, the wheels/tyres in these sets are all
different? Which one are you really after? You might like to look at the set
inventories on peeron:

Well, after much thought, I think, If I could get them, I would get the 8448
super car wheels, as they look great, and have the standard 3 pin connection
on most tyres now. If not, I will gladly go for the 8458 wheels (the 8880
wheels have, after looking @ peeron (thanks Kerry) a minor problem with the
wheels- they aren't compatible with anything.

Thanks for listening, and PLEASE please could I have some wheels?

Thanks again,
-Matt