 Local / Australia / 10082
Re: The 'Orange/Purple' Bucket 4106/4179/7825 all found in Ozland!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 03:30:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Yep... I dunno who else has already figured this out... sorry for being slow
if you have!... But I have noticed that we now have all three versions
available! BUT!!! watch where you buy them ;) they are all the same, just
come in different formats.

7825 $29.95 available @ K-Mart (used to be $34.95) (blue bucket)
4106 $26.95 available @ Target (red bucket)
4179 $29.95 available @ Myer (cardboard box like most LEGO products)

So there ya go! Target is the best place to buy them :)  Much better than
the box version as you have a nifty bucket too :)

And from the 'Strange but true' file...

Hobbyco in the Sydney CBD now has 4179's at $19.95 (reduced from, would you
believe, $49.95!)

I think this is the first time that Hobbyco's had any LEGO at a decent price.

Cheers

Richie