 General / 39226
39225  |  39227
Subject:
not *that* odd (was Re: how very odd)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 19:49:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Clark Stephens writes:
The specific part you mention was added to a normal production run early in
the Fright Knights series. It was probably meant to be used more often.

Don't we have an even more recent example of this occurring in the Knight's
Kingdom, #6098 King Leo's Castle?  I refer to this element:
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/30272 the different set numbers refer to the
same set -- so basically, it has appeared in only one set so far (and if you
have ever seen one, you know this is probably a good thing).

I don't know about all the other new molds v. production costs stuff -- that
info is basically trade secret stuff...everyone has opinions on it though.

-- Hop-Frog