 General / 39242
Re: how very odd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 00:18:21 GMT

Hey everybody,

When I first saw that odd part (I don't have that castle but when I browsed
for it's instructions on Brickshelf) I did too wondered how come they made
this new Castle wall or at least why the window there is hidden.

Thinking of it now after all the stuff been said here, I think I have a
theory: Since 1997 the year when this castle was sold, I guess they planned
it a round 1996 when the Royal Knights theme was at it's peak level.
Because of it's big success, I guess they started planning a new castle that
would be "the same kinda" to be released a few years afterward. They decided
to develop more the towers of that castle and came up with this brick idea
that was based of course on 2 castle corner wall. But for some reason
afterward it didn't fit (probably because of the roof), so when they finally
did made '6098  - King's Leo Castle' they decided to convert that brick into
that part http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=30246
which if you think of it looks almost the same.

Still only a theory...

Yaron "Webrain" Dori