 General / 37105
Re: Where is everything going?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.services
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 07:07:10 GMT

TWS Garrison wrote:

My major irritant at Ebay is sellers who won't tell you upfront how much
shipping will be, what forms of payment they accept, or even what they're
selling. . .

How can you expect someone to tell you the shipping costs up front, unless they give
a flat fee that will most likely overcharge you?  Especially with the new USPS rates
hitting July 1.

I mean, I could list "$10 shipping in the continental US" on most of my small lots
to be sure I don't lose more on shipping than I make on the lot, but I doubt people
would bid on a $20 lot with $10 shipping.

Payment types and what they're selling, I can understand.  Requiring shipping costs
up front, I can't.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/