 General / 37104
37103  |  37105
Subject:
Building Instructions & LDraw File for Wedding Topper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 05:04:34 GMT

We've started a new line of builiding instructions called
"A&M Productions Presents..."

These instructions are of other people's Ldraw files or photographed models.
Each file is to honor an individual's work that we have found very special
to us. To start this new line we would like to introduce Kevin Dixon's
Wedding Topper.  Read the building instruction file for a short narrative as
to why this model is so important to us.

We hope you enjoy this and the  files to come,
- Ahui & Mari (A&M Productions)

See the file here:
or
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_Downloads/BI2/Download_BI2.htm