 General / 37103
37102  |  37104
Subject:
Aluminum 2x4 Keychains!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 04:26:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Get your very own aluminum keychain while they last!
http://lego.bldesign.org/kits/
I'm going on vacation in two weeks, so if you plan on buying a brick, please
send your payment ASAP so I can ship it before I leave.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org