 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14097
Re: Aluminum 2x4 Keychains!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:52:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Get your very own aluminum keychain while they last!
http://lego.bldesign.org/kits/

How are the keychains attached to the bricks?  The big problem I have with
Lego keychains are that the screws that hold the ring on come out too
easily.  This is a good thing with the Lego Ambassador keychains since
that's my only source of that minifig, but not so good for the ones I'd like
to actually carry keys on.

How are yours attached?

Ben Roller