 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14125
Re: Aluminum 2x4 Keychains!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 00:53:48 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Get your very own aluminum keychain while they last!
http://lego.bldesign.org/kits/
I'm going on vacation in two weeks, so if you plan on buying a brick, please
send your payment ASAP so I can ship it before I leave.
--Bram

  Bram-

  I try to buy, but it says your shop is closed.  What's the story?

  LFB

Hi Lindsay,
I think they sold out within about 24 hours.

Lindsay, Maggie is right.  I had no idea they'de be that popular.  I'm going on
vacation, but hopefully I'll be able to make more in July and August.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org