 General / 36997
Re: Lego and Disney, a continued future?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:05:37 GMT

My mistake, I thought of all the visuals I had seen with Tinkerbell flying
around the castle and I thought of it as her castle. That's what Disney gets
for associating Tinkerbell with the image. I'll never really be able to think
of it as Cinderella's or Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

That's really bad considering I had a dinner on the day of my birthday one year
when my family went to Disney World and I was kissed on the check by Cinderella
herself. It was my first kiss from a girl/woman/icon. My mom still tells the
story about how I blushed.

Todd