 General / 37039
Re: Lego and Disney, a continued future?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 02:50:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Wölk writes:

They had one (a roller coaster) in one of the idea books (early seventies?) It used the old blue rails turned by 90° and thus making a "hilly" track with the curved rails. Curves were a problem though as you had to turn the rails over again and this was always a place the cars derailed at the connections......well my cars derailed a lot as there were lots of difficulties if you tried anything else beyond a strait setup and I didn't have the lego parts then that might solve the problems today . . . but then again they don't sell the blue rails anymore ..sigh..

thomas

I agree. Sigh.

Heck, Knex has a rollercoaster!

Joe Meno