 General / 36968
Re: Lego and Disney, a continued future?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 16:27:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:

I like your all of your ideas.  Crossing themes and spanning time periods
gives free reign to imagination.

one small note...
in the parks the castles are either Sleeping Beauty [California & Paris]
or Cinderella [Florida & Tokyo]

I would indeed welcome the creation  a Disneyish castle that does not
"exist" in reality.  It could very well be called "Tinker Belle's Castle."

How about a set that could make all three of the different castle designs so
you could design as you see fit, with the instructions to the 'standard'
castles in a booklet?

This probably has already been done and I just was not paying attention...
but I think a Disney theme park, Epcot...international.... concept would be
a super way to incorporate/pull together all of the depth and variety of
Lego in a logical manner for a Train show presentation.  [Train & Monorail,
Town-[restaurants, hotels, emergency services, cars & planes to get there,
Western-Frontier, Amazon, Future-Space & Aquazone, Fabuland-Character
figures, Fantasy- Fairy Tale &Castle , amusement park rides, ....
[Of course, I am just restating with a minor twist, what you, Todd, have
already stated as far as the endless possibilities.]

Can you imagine the size of this layout?:)

I would love to see this and a Technic-level version set of the
attractons...could you see a Rock n'Roller Coaster with a working track?

daydreaming is important...
sheree