 General / 36482
Re: What's going on in the LEGO world?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:19:19 GMT

In lugnet.people, Tobias Möller writes:
Hello, I'm not sure if you remember me, but I used to be pretty active
here before.

Hello Tobias, and welcome back.

What's it like here on
Lugnet? Are people still active and serious?

Others have replied to your post already, but since you've been here off and on
for quite a while, I thought you might be interested in an aspect no one has
brought up.

Here are a few recent posts you may have missed:

http://news.lugnet.com/market/brickshops/?n=508

http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=13710

http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=13746

(that is his own collection according to his auction writeup!),

http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=13677

and his answer to Kevin S. who wanted to know what gives:

http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=13686

These are just a few posts I managed to dig up on the fly, and all from
.market.  Am I the only one (besides Kevin perhaps) who notices there is
definitely something going on here?

Maggie C.