 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13710
13709  |  13711
Subject:
Bulk 3033 tubs for $20, Model Team sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 17:33:48 GMT

Hello, eveyone.  I used to be a regular here a couple of years ago.  I have
a HUGE collection of Lego and I am having to move it into a smaller room and
rather than head straight to ebay, I would offer first crack here.

I have hundreds of Blue tubs, #3033, that haven't been sorted yet and I hear
that they are hard to find these days.  I can offer them for $20 plus
shipping via priority mail, if you don't mind me not shipping the actual tub.

These are all 10 polybags from the blue tub still sealed.  I don't have an
exact count on how many I have available, but my initial guess is about 100
to 150 tubs worth of bricks still sealed in original poly bags.

I also have 20+ copies of the 5542 Model Team Chopper that I could sell for
$30 each and 8 copies of the 5561 4x4 Truck for $50 each.  They are all MISB.

If you need to check out my trading references, you can check me out on ebay
as Mr.Poindexter where I have a feedback of 267.  Email me at mike@poindexter.cc

I am in California and will ship worldwide.

Mike Poindexter