 People / 3111
Re: What's going on in the LEGO world?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 01:58:00 GMT

In lugnet.people, Frank Filz writes:

It can get worse though. After New Years I visited the Millere's. Their
HOUSE is approaching as bad as my apartment was. Mark has no idea of the
size of his collection. I told him it had to be a million bricks at
least.

That reminds me Frank, What song and group were you talking about when you
sald "Mark gave me a tour of the warehouse (you need to listen to a song on
a CD I have...)." ?

Thanx,

Mark