 People / 3099
3098  |  3100
Subject:
What's going on in the LEGO world?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 08:35:36 GMT

Hello, I'm not sure if you remember me, but I used to be pretty active
here before.

About six months ago, I entered a short "dark age" but now I want to
start building again, and posting on Lugnet.

However... I picked up the 2002 catalog to see what's happening in the
world of LEGO, and I was disappointed (to put it *very* mildly).

Is it even worth to start building again? Should I even bother? Will it
get any better, or is the end near for LEGO?

Reading the catalog only made me depressed. What's it like here on
Lugnet? Are people still active and serious?

--Tobias