 People / 3106
Re: What's going on in the LEGO world?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 23:55:56 GMT

Maggie Cambron wrote:
These are just a few posts I managed to dig up on the fly, and all from
.market.  Am I the only one (besides Kevin perhaps) who notices there is
definitely something going on here?

Not sure what angle you're going after here. Three of the four posts are
really just folks downsizing because they're realizing they're being
overwhelmed by their collection. Being in the process of unpacking a
500k piece collection after a move, I can attest that it is about the
maximum size collection maintainable by a single person if you hope to
have any chance of doing building etc. Don't be too surprised if you see
me joining the selling bandwagon also.

It sounds like if anything is happening, the health of the hobby will be
improving as people get out of the mode of spending all their time
buying and selling.

Frank