 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13677
13676  |  13678
Subject:
Many sets added and discounted in my Bricklink shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 05:30:18 GMT

I'm trying to sell off at least half my collection, so it's time to rip
through some MISB sets I really didn't want to sell, but have to in
order to have room to sort the loose stuff.

I've reduced the prices on many sets, added a bunch of Shell sets, and
will continue adding sets as I dig them out of piles around here.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=talonts

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/