 General / 34396
Re: my biggest beef with the new product is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 00:49:31 GMT

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> writes:
This leaves little money for much else, though.  My car is 16 years
old, for example, and I have no savings, no spouse, no children, and
no other assets except Lego and numerous insurance policies.

Which reminds me, I still have not gotten any insurance coverage on
My Lego collection.  If I ever lose it, just lock me up in a rubber
room with no sharp objects around.  Life as I know it will have
ended.

Do you have homeowner's or renter's insurance?  You might have to get
a rider, or maybe your policy will cover them already.  If you have a
lot of collectible LEGO (as opposed to current models that can be
replaced) then you may need to get an appraisal.  But you don't want
that rubber room...

Or better yet, save yourself the worry and give it to me :-)

--Bill.