 General / 34395
Re: Why I love Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 23:50:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Costello writes:

<I hate to snip it, 'cause it's such a great message...go back one post and
check it out!>

Scott,

What a wonderful message! I think you'll find that many other LUGNET members
feel just the same way as you do...I certainly wouldn't have stayed around
if there hadn't been such a great feeling of community here...and I'm coming
up on my first anniversary of posting.

I also never would have become involved in great groups like LDraw.org (Hi
Tim!), and of course NEVER would have ended up spearheading an event the
size and caliber of BricksWest if I hadn't found LUGNET (is that a good or a
bad thing? 8?P)

So here's a "me too!" post...Scott is right...there are many reasons to love
LUGNET! Several thousand of them, in fact...and I'm enjoying getting to know
them all!

Matt

(Added .people to the header)