 General / 34338
34337  |  34339
Subject:
my biggest beef with the new product is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 08:14:41 GMT

all those curved parts found on jack stone, racers, alpha team: mission
deap sea, new starwars etc.
They look really crap IMHO and I will most likely NOT be getting most of
the new sets with the curved pieces. If the sets were the same but with
straight edges instead of the curved ones, I would be a lot more likely
to buy them.
Come on lego, why make the curved parts instead of straight ones?