 General / 3053
Re: Lego Supercar II?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 00:14:01 GMT

Ya know, compared to the old Supercar as far as looks.. this looks more
model teamish then Techic, and somewhat cheaper as far as parts go :(
Though I have to admit it does look pretty cool :)
Thanks for the sneek peek!
Tamy

Carbon 60 wrote:

Han Cho wrote:

I found the page in the "pause" database concerning the Supercar II the other
day. Since this is the first I've ever seen or heard about it, does anyone else
out there have any more information? Is it going to be released in the US? And
if so when? What features will it have, will it do everything the supercar did
(please?)

I scanned a pic from the UK catalogue:

http://thunder.prohosting.com/~carbon60/files/8448.jpg

--