 General / 3040
3039  |  3041
Subject:
Lego Supercar II?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 00:22:08 GMT

I found the page in the "pause" database concerning the Supercar II the other
day. Since this is the first I've ever seen or heard about it, does anyone else
out there have any more information? Is it going to be released in the US? And
if so when? What features will it have, will it do everything the supercar did
(please?)

Thanks,

Han