 General / 3039
Re: Carlsbad Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 00:55:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dragonelf1@aol.com (Jeff Stembel) writes:
Hi, is a mailing list (or something similar) for people going to Carlsbad for
the opening of Legoland park?  I have some questions i'd like to ask people who
are also going.

Yes, Gary Louie and others have been using lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd (the San Diego,
CA loc group) for this.  Here are a couple URLs for that group:

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd

You can subscribe to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd as a mailing list here:

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/mail/

--Todd