 General / 3064
Re: Lego Supercar II?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 21:32:44 GMT

$140 from S@H, available Aug/Sept.

Han Cho wrote:

I found the page in the "pause" database concerning the Supercar II the other
day. Since this is the first I've ever seen or heard about it, does anyone else
out there have any more information? Is it going to be released in the US? And
if so when? What features will it have, will it do everything the supercar did
(please?)

Thanks,

Han

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |