 General / 3079
Re: Lego Supercar II?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 15:23:44 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

<snip>
Good question. Myself, I see Technic models as "unfinished". I do
<snip>

This reminds me of a childhood memory of playing with Lego.  The first
Technic set I got was the original yellow Expert Builder helicopter:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=954

I really liked the model, except for all the "holes" in the beams.  I
always thought Lego might come out with a parts-pack of cylinder pieces
that you could stuff in the holes to make the bricks solid-looking.  I
haven't thought about that for years.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu