 General / 30450
Re: Classics - some questions to explore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 14:33:21 GMT

Hi all,

just today someone  from the german fan community posted his latest experiences
while ringing up S@H services:

The S@H lady says that they are selling very well in the sculptures and train
categories! And S@H will concentrate more and more on adults and collectors.
[Have you seen kids waiting hours in front of their PC's to buy LEGO on the
slowest e-commerce site ever? Even buying 1000pieces plus sets? And paying with
their own Credit Card ;-)) ]

There will be more S@H models and new train stuff for the shops in the cities
as well.

Be aware that all information isn't confirmed by anyone from LEGO®, it's just
my translation of what someone else posted on the german forum.

@Larry: His thoughts about LEGO in Germany might be right - haven't seen it
this way so far.

Kind regards,

Holger  ...from Germany