 General / 30469
Re: Classics - some questions to explore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 04:56:00 GMT

In some countries...like Germany, Denmark and other countries I don't know
all of them on top of my head.  Because my mind is full of other LEGO
information. The Goverment's of those countries have pass rules/laws making
LEGO the only (platic bricks building toy company) to be sold in that
country.  It is why you don't see the clones in those countries.  Germany is
always been a great market for LEGO and Denmark.

-Abner

note: I don't know if the laws have change.