 General / 30472
Re: Classics - some questions to explore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 11:11:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Holger Matthes writes:

@Larry: His thoughts about LEGO in Germany might be right - haven't seen it
this way so far.

HoMa, you're German, you're there, I based my comments on my observations
the few times I was there... so if you have corrections or amplifications
I'd love to hear about them, but I wasn't sure what part of what I said you
were referring to in the above, can you elaborate?

++Lar