 General / 30460
Re: Classics - some questions to explore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 17:34:29 GMT

On Wed, 23 May 2001, Larry Pieniazek (<GDsJCw.BMx@lugnet.com>) wrote at
13:41:20

1. Lego has very high penetration into German households. Higher than
anywhere else in the world

I believe Germany was TLC's biggest market until the US overtook it in
the last few years, and it's still number two.

It's also next door to Denmark :-)
--
Tony Priestman